Simple Acts Of Kindness
Do you feel that the world around us is losing common courtesy and becoming increasingly rude? If so, join with us and let's try to make the world a better place.
Kindness Breeds Kindness - In a recent study, (read more) it is proven that acts of kindness are contagious. A single act of kindness can trigger an explosive growth of kindness to others.
So, let's change the world, one simple act of kindness at a time.
Featured Kindness Organizations:
Simple Acts Of Kindness Mission Statement
What: To make the world a better place, one simple act at a time.
How: By setting the goal each day to do something kind for another human being.
Who: Everyone is capable of showing kindness. Sometimes we just have to make a conscious effort.
Why: To make the world a more pleasant place to live for us and for future generations.
When: Now! Why wait, do something simple to make someone's day today!
Quick Kindness Suggestions:
- • Say "Please" when asking for something. • Tell someone "Thank You" for doing something for you.
- • Hold the door for someone.
- • Tell someone that they look nice.
- • Take a few minutes to ask a co-worker how they are doing.
- • Visit someone in the hospital or nursing home.
- • Tell someone when they are doing a good job.
- • Give a friend or someone you love some flowers.
Simple Acts Of Kindness Challenge
Tweet Date Weekly Challenge 7/15/12 If a business employee does a wonderful job helping you, find their manager and tell them their employee is doing a good job.
Challenge your family and friends to take part in the Simple Acts of Kindness Challenge.
Visit our Simple Acts of Kindness Challenge Facebook page for images to share on your wall!
Make A Difference In Your Community. Volunteer To Start A Kindness Drive!
If you want to do more than make someone's day, consider volunteering in your local community.
We will have links to some community organizations that you can volunteer for to help out those in your area.
- Making someone else feel good not only puts them in a better mood making life around them better, but it also makes you feel better too.
- So, a simple act of kindness to make someone's day may also end up making your day as well.
Question Or Idea?
We are always looking for ways to make the world a better place.
If you have any ideas, please use the contact form to let us know!